St Albans’ Marlborough School to host fifth music festival
- Credit: Archant
A local school is set to host its fifth music festival – and hopes are high that the event will be bigger than ever.
MFestival will once again be gracing the grounds of Marlborough Science Academy in St Albans on Saturday, July 12.
The first festival attracted fewer than 350 people, but in five years it has boomed, with last year seeing more than 1,500 attend and £7,000 raised for the school.
Festival revellers will enjoy the music of local bands, as well as the musical talents of the school’s staff and students.
The day will see lots of activities for the family to enjoy, including face painting, bouncy castle, henna tattoos, jousting, and plenty of festival food.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 2pm and the festival goes out with a bang at 10.45pm with a fireworks finale.
To book tickets, go to www.themfestival.co.uk
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 5 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 April 12: St Albans shops re-open
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes