St Albans’ Marlborough School to host fifth music festival
- Credit: Archant
A local school is set to host its fifth music festival – and hopes are high that the event will be bigger than ever.
MFestival will once again be gracing the grounds of Marlborough Science Academy in St Albans on Saturday, July 12.
The first festival attracted fewer than 350 people, but in five years it has boomed, with last year seeing more than 1,500 attend and £7,000 raised for the school.
Festival revellers will enjoy the music of local bands, as well as the musical talents of the school’s staff and students.
The day will see lots of activities for the family to enjoy, including face painting, bouncy castle, henna tattoos, jousting, and plenty of festival food.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 2pm and the festival goes out with a bang at 10.45pm with a fireworks finale.
To book tickets, go to www.themfestival.co.uk
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area