St Albans’ Marlborough School to host fifth music festival
- Credit: Archant
A local school is set to host its fifth music festival – and hopes are high that the event will be bigger than ever.
MFestival will once again be gracing the grounds of Marlborough Science Academy in St Albans on Saturday, July 12.
The first festival attracted fewer than 350 people, but in five years it has boomed, with last year seeing more than 1,500 attend and £7,000 raised for the school.
Festival revellers will enjoy the music of local bands, as well as the musical talents of the school’s staff and students.
The day will see lots of activities for the family to enjoy, including face painting, bouncy castle, henna tattoos, jousting, and plenty of festival food.
You may also want to watch:
Gates open at 2pm and the festival goes out with a bang at 10.45pm with a fireworks finale.
To book tickets, go to www.themfestival.co.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre