St Albans man wins �100,000 with �3 bet
A LUCKY punter has won more than �100,000 with an online bet of �3. A spokesperson for Ladbrokes Games said the St Albans man, whose name has not been released, won the money on Monday playing a game called Chain Reactor which she described as a virtual
A LUCKY punter has won more than �100,000 with an online bet of �3.
A spokesperson for Ladbrokes Games said the St Albans man, whose name has not been released, won the money on Monday playing a game called Chain Reactor which she described as a "virtual slot machine".
The 40-year old man, whose wife celebrated her birthday yesterday (Wednesday), said: "Business has been slow. We've had to cancel our skiing holiday to try to save money but we're going to celebrate in style now."
The man got six symbols vertically and horizontally to win the second-tier jackpot. When he won he tried to save the screen telling him he'd won but it went down.
You may also want to watch:
He phoned Ladbrokes to check up and discovered that he had definitely won a total of �109, 467.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre