St Albans man to record world leaders at this week's G20 summit
WHEN world leaders meet in London on Thursday for the G20 summit, St Albans man Peter Fell will be there to record the moment. Peter, aged 50, of Chancery Close, is heading a team of engineers broadcasting the event for TV. His firm, Feltech, which is ba
WHEN world leaders meet in London on Thursday for the G20 summit, St Albans man Peter Fell will be there to record the moment.
Peter, aged 50, of Chancery Close, is heading a team of engineers broadcasting the event for TV.
His firm, Feltech, which is based at Porters Wood Industrial Estate in St Albans, was chosen to record the summit.
Peter, who went to the former St Julian's - now Marlborough School - in St Albans, said: "It certainly is an exciting prospect to be up close and personal next to the 32 most important leaders in the world."
You may also want to watch:
He is no stranger to politicians on the world's stage having covered the G8 Summit in 2005 when Tony Blair was Prime Minister.
Peter, who studied at the then Hatfield Polytechnic, later worked as a broadcast engineer for ITN.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
His wife Jacqui also works for Feltech and the couple have two children, George, aged eight, and Nicholas, six.
Peter set up his business 20 years ago and it now employs 21 people and has an annual turnover of around �3.5million.