Latest St Albans area court results
- Credit: Archant
Court results published by the Herts Ad are taken from St Albans, Stevenage and Hatfield Magistrates Court and are published without prejudice.
Martin Keenan: 28, of Bricket Road, St Albans.
Stole a bottle of vodka and a bottle of tequila worth £37 from Marks and Spencer in St Albans on October 23.
Stole three bottles of gin worth £108 from the same store on the same date.
Ordered to pay victim services £30 and £85 court costs.
Jamie Stenhouse: 30, of Bricket Road, St Albans.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 7 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 8 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 9 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 10 St Albans leisure centre launches self-defence classes for girls as young as 12
Stole three bottles of gin worth £108 from Marks and Spencer in St Albans on October 23.
Ordered to pay victim services £30 and £85 costs.
Simon Speer: 36, of Bricket Road, St Albans.
Interfered with a Seat Altea in St Albans on October 24 with the intention of stealing the car or part of it.
Interfered with a Vauxhall Astra in St Albans on October 20 with the same intentions.
Jailed for 12 weeks, suspended for 12 months.
The offence was considered especially serious because the defendant was on licence at the time.
Ordered to pay victim services £115.
John Gilmartin: 62, of Beeching Close, Harpenden.
Stole a Bush Smart TV worth £275 from Sainsbury’s in London Colney on September 24.
Discharged conditionally for six months.
Ordered to pay victim services £20 and £20 court costs.
Dominic Beale: 31, of Doggetts Way, St Albans.
Used a Vauxhall in Hatfield on September 18 when there was no insurance for the vehicle.
Ordered to pay victim services £30 and costs of £85.
Banned from driving for six months.
Disqualification obligatory due to repeat offending.
Six penalty points issued.