Lorry of chickens overturns on M25 near St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A lorry of chickens overturned after a crash on the M25 near Junction 21A for St Albans.
Police were called just before 10am today following a collision on the A405 North Orbital Road.
It was reported that a lorry containing chickens had overturned on the roundabout.
Two ambulances and an ambulance officer were also called to the scene at 9.56am, and two people were taken to Watford General Hospital for further care.
Fire and ambulance services have also been called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures are in place and are expected to remain for several hours.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area at this time.
- 1 May 17th: Fighting Cocks landlord overjoyed to welcome customers back
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 Sustainable markets will top and tail annual St Albans eco-festival
- 4 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 5 St Albans' Caribbean community launches volcano relief fundraising campaign
- 6 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 7 Ver Valley walking group returns to enjoy the spring countryside
- 8 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's upmarket Hatching Green
- 9 Historic cobbles ripped up during pavement works in St Albans road
- 10 Schools across Herts miss out on £1.9 million of free school meal funding