Lorry of chickens overturns on M25 near St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A lorry of chickens overturned after a crash on the M25 near Junction 21A for St Albans.
Police were called just before 10am today following a collision on the A405 North Orbital Road.
It was reported that a lorry containing chickens had overturned on the roundabout.
Two ambulances and an ambulance officer were also called to the scene at 9.56am, and two people were taken to Watford General Hospital for further care.
Fire and ambulance services have also been called to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures are in place and are expected to remain for several hours.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area at this time.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions