St Albans charity festival all set for success in ninth year
- Credit: Archant
A popular charity festival is set to welcome music-lovers once again to its stages.
About 3,000 people are expected to attend the ninth annual M Festival this June, keen to enjoy a roster of local talent.
Since it started in 2010, the event has raised £65,000 for The Marlborough Science Academy and other local charities.
Hosted at the school, there will be two outdoor stages featuring Soulfish, Glitterbomb, Six Go Mad, Alexis Kings, San Blas, Hope, Phoenix O’Neill and Revellers Steel Band.
Activities on offer include a zorbing arena, funfair rides, bungee trampolines, face painting, a bouncy castle, henna tattoos, mini-pamper treatments, hair braiding, a wrecking cage, art workshops, and a kids zone.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a firework display when the event closes at 11pm.
The festival is open from 1.45pm on June 30. Tickets are available at www.mfestival.co.uk
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe