St Albans lifestyle coach working to help those looking for a career change
- Credit: Archant
A local careers coach is encouraging those unhappy in their jobs to come forward and meet like-minded professionals.
Jamie Dimock, 34, from St Albans, is hoping to hold regular meetings for people looking for a career change through his initiative Get Unchained.
Jamie, who until six months ago worked in finance, said: “I’d like to get people who are unsatisfied with their current career into something that makes them happy to even get up on a Monday morning.”
Just two days after being publicised online, the event already had 36 interested users.
The first get-together will be held on March 9, and a venue in St Albans will be chosen once numbers are known.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to: http://www.meetup.com/Get-Unchained-escape-the-corporate-career-cage/
- 1 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 7 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved