St Albans law firm nominated for top industry award
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans law firm has been nominated for a top industry award.
Taylor Walton is one of only seven firms in the country to be shortlisted for Best Trainer – Medium Regional Firm in the LawCareers.Net Training Contract and Recruitment Awards 2019.
The shortlist was compiled using the responses from an anonymous evaluation questionnaire.
People and talent partner at Taylor Walton, Stephanie Simon, said: “Our nomination is based purely on the feedback of our trainees and newly qualified solicitors. The fact that it is only their experiences which are taken into account makes the nomination very meaningful. “As a firm we take great pride in coaching, training and mentoring the development of our people.”
Taylor Walton offers two week placements for six undergraduates looking to move into a law career.
You may also want to watch:
James Cheshire, a second year trainee solicitor at the firm said his experience has been “excellent”.
The award winners will be announced in May.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 6 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 7 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden