St Albans law firm nominated for top industry award
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans law firm has been nominated for a top industry award.
Taylor Walton is one of only seven firms in the country to be shortlisted for Best Trainer – Medium Regional Firm in the LawCareers.Net Training Contract and Recruitment Awards 2019.
The shortlist was compiled using the responses from an anonymous evaluation questionnaire.
People and talent partner at Taylor Walton, Stephanie Simon, said: “Our nomination is based purely on the feedback of our trainees and newly qualified solicitors. The fact that it is only their experiences which are taken into account makes the nomination very meaningful. “As a firm we take great pride in coaching, training and mentoring the development of our people.”
Taylor Walton offers two week placements for six undergraduates looking to move into a law career.
You may also want to watch:
James Cheshire, a second year trainee solicitor at the firm said his experience has been “excellent”.
The award winners will be announced in May.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 7 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity