St Albans law firm nominated for top industry award
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans law firm has been nominated for a top industry award.
Taylor Walton is one of only seven firms in the country to be shortlisted for Best Trainer – Medium Regional Firm in the LawCareers.Net Training Contract and Recruitment Awards 2019.
The shortlist was compiled using the responses from an anonymous evaluation questionnaire.
People and talent partner at Taylor Walton, Stephanie Simon, said: “Our nomination is based purely on the feedback of our trainees and newly qualified solicitors. The fact that it is only their experiences which are taken into account makes the nomination very meaningful. “As a firm we take great pride in coaching, training and mentoring the development of our people.”
Taylor Walton offers two week placements for six undergraduates looking to move into a law career.
You may also want to watch:
James Cheshire, a second year trainee solicitor at the firm said his experience has been “excellent”.
The award winners will be announced in May.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold