St Albans hotel owner recognised for ‘outstanding’ achievements
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a hotel in St Albans has been recognised for his “outstanding” achievements in the hospitality industry.
Watford-based entrepreneur Vivek Chadha, 30, who owns the Noke Hotel in St Albans, received the Exceptional Travel and Hospitality Award at the 21st Century Icon Awards.
This year, Vivek has also won the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the London and South region at the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Awards.
Vivek is head of the Nine Group of hotels, which employs more than 800 people and has acquired and developed 18 hotels over the past six years. He is now looking into continental Europe for further hotel acquisitions.
The awards were held at the InterContinental in London Park Lane, and were attended by more than 250 people.
You may also want to watch:
Vivek said: “. I feel the award is the perfect finish to a very successful year for Nine Group and I look forward to seeing what we can achieve in 2018.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match