St Albans hotel owner recognised for ‘outstanding’ achievements
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a hotel in St Albans has been recognised for his “outstanding” achievements in the hospitality industry.
Watford-based entrepreneur Vivek Chadha, 30, who owns the Noke Hotel in St Albans, received the Exceptional Travel and Hospitality Award at the 21st Century Icon Awards.
This year, Vivek has also won the Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the London and South region at the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Awards.
Vivek is head of the Nine Group of hotels, which employs more than 800 people and has acquired and developed 18 hotels over the past six years. He is now looking into continental Europe for further hotel acquisitions.
The awards were held at the InterContinental in London Park Lane, and were attended by more than 250 people.
You may also want to watch:
Vivek said: “. I feel the award is the perfect finish to a very successful year for Nine Group and I look forward to seeing what we can achieve in 2018.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests