Chief executive thanks supporters for donations to Grove House in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The chief executive of Rennie Grove Hospice Care has thanked St Albans residents for donating to help renovate services at Grove House.
The Grove House Appeal is looking to raise £1 million to improve the hospice building, which is next door to St Albans City Hospital, enabling them to offer more services to patients.
CEO Stewart Marks said: "We are delighted that donations are already starting to come in, and all here at Rennie Grove would like to thank those who have supported the appeal so far.
"This is an amazing start, but we still have a long way to go and need the community's support to help us reach our target.
"The Brick by Brick campaign will launch shortly, giving local people the opportunity to buy a virtual brick to support the Grove House Appeal, and also lots of fun ways to come together and fundraise."
You may also want to watch:
To donate go to renniegrove.org/GHappeal
You can also send a cheque to Rennie Grove, Grove House, Waverley Road, St Albans, AL3 5QX, made payable to Rennie Grove and marked on the envelope as 'Grove House Appeal'.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
In addition, you can also call 01727 731000 to make a card donation.