St Albans care home provider rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based home care provider has received an overall ‘outstanding’ rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Home Instead Senior Care St Albans was given an 'outstanding' rating for being caring and well-led, with a 'good' rating for being safe, effective and responsive.
Inspectors observed that people who use the service "were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care, in an exceptional service".
The organisation, led by Fiona and Nick Harrall, provides at-home care and companionship that enables older people to continue living independently for as long as possible.
Fiona and Nick said: ""We are so pleased to have had the hard work of our dedicated team recognised in this way.
You may also want to watch:
"We do our best to ensure that high quality care is provided to every client and that Home Instead positively benefits the St Albans community."
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 9 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament