St Albans care home provider rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based home care provider has received an overall ‘outstanding’ rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Home Instead Senior Care St Albans was given an 'outstanding' rating for being caring and well-led, with a 'good' rating for being safe, effective and responsive.
Inspectors observed that people who use the service "were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care, in an exceptional service".
The organisation, led by Fiona and Nick Harrall, provides at-home care and companionship that enables older people to continue living independently for as long as possible.
Fiona and Nick said: ""We are so pleased to have had the hard work of our dedicated team recognised in this way.
You may also want to watch:
"We do our best to ensure that high quality care is provided to every client and that Home Instead positively benefits the St Albans community."
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind