St Albans care home provider rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based home care provider has received an overall ‘outstanding’ rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Home Instead Senior Care St Albans was given an 'outstanding' rating for being caring and well-led, with a 'good' rating for being safe, effective and responsive.
Inspectors observed that people who use the service "were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care, in an exceptional service".
The organisation, led by Fiona and Nick Harrall, provides at-home care and companionship that enables older people to continue living independently for as long as possible.
Fiona and Nick said: ""We are so pleased to have had the hard work of our dedicated team recognised in this way.
You may also want to watch:
"We do our best to ensure that high quality care is provided to every client and that Home Instead positively benefits the St Albans community."
- 1 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 2 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'
- 7 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 8 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 9 Batchwood Hall COVID vaccine team warn of potential scam call
- 10 The latest court results from the St Albans area