St Albans care home provider rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based home care provider has received an overall ‘outstanding’ rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Home Instead Senior Care St Albans was given an 'outstanding' rating for being caring and well-led, with a 'good' rating for being safe, effective and responsive.
Inspectors observed that people who use the service "were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care, in an exceptional service".
The organisation, led by Fiona and Nick Harrall, provides at-home care and companionship that enables older people to continue living independently for as long as possible.
Fiona and Nick said: ""We are so pleased to have had the hard work of our dedicated team recognised in this way.
You may also want to watch:
"We do our best to ensure that high quality care is provided to every client and that Home Instead positively benefits the St Albans community."
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth