St Albans care home provider rated ‘outstanding’ by CQC
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based home care provider has received an overall ‘outstanding’ rating from the Care Quality Commission.
Home Instead Senior Care St Albans was given an 'outstanding' rating for being caring and well-led, with a 'good' rating for being safe, effective and responsive.
Inspectors observed that people who use the service "were truly respected and valued as individuals and empowered as partners in their care, in an exceptional service".
The organisation, led by Fiona and Nick Harrall, provides at-home care and companionship that enables older people to continue living independently for as long as possible.
Fiona and Nick said: ""We are so pleased to have had the hard work of our dedicated team recognised in this way.
You may also want to watch:
"We do our best to ensure that high quality care is provided to every client and that Home Instead positively benefits the St Albans community."
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 3 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 6 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 7 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 8 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 10 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto