CCTV image appeal after man assaulted in St Albans shop
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released a CCTV image of a person they would like to speak to after a man was assaulted in a Spar convenience store in St Albans.
The assault took place at Spar in Highfield Park, Hill End Lane, at around 9.45pm on Friday, July 5.
The victim sustained a black eye, a cut lip and was left with pain in his shoulder.
Officers would like to speak to the man pictured as he may have information which could help the investigation.
They would also like to hear from anyone else who may have witnessed the assault.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man, or has any information, is asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report information online at herts.police.uk/report, or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference 41/61148/19.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters