St Albans gym in the spotlight for national TV advert
- Credit: Archant
A national TV advert encouraging people to start 2017 by improving their fitness was filmed at a gym in St Albans.
The Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre on Highfield Drive was used for location work for the New Year campaign, which also filmed in St Peter’s Street.
The advert focuses on an everyday woman who joins Nuffield Health and benefits from the expertise, encouragement and support of their expert staff to help her improve her fitness and stay on track with her training.
Produced by integrated creative agency VCCP, the new 30 second advert first aired on Boxing Day after being filmed in November.
It focuses on the free MOT health checks offered by the club, which highlight areas of health and wellbeing that need improvement and then encourages ways members can make changes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans general manager Jenny Dipple said: “The team at St Albans were incredibly proud and honoured to host the filming of the TV advert. The advert represents a journey of one of our members and shows that hard work pays off!”
If you’re tempted to find out more about the facilities available at Nuffield in St Albans, the club is offering a free weight management event for members and non-members tomorrow.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 10 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
A team of Nuffield Health experts including personal trainers, physiologists and nutritional therapists will be on hand to share their knowledge and tips on meal structure and portion size and what everyday activities count as physical activity.
To book your attendance at the Meet Our Experts event visit here.