St Albans gym in the spotlight for national TV advert
- Credit: Archant
A national TV advert encouraging people to start 2017 by improving their fitness was filmed at a gym in St Albans.
The Nuffield Health Fitness and Wellbeing Centre on Highfield Drive was used for location work for the New Year campaign, which also filmed in St Peter’s Street.
The advert focuses on an everyday woman who joins Nuffield Health and benefits from the expertise, encouragement and support of their expert staff to help her improve her fitness and stay on track with her training.
Produced by integrated creative agency VCCP, the new 30 second advert first aired on Boxing Day after being filmed in November.
It focuses on the free MOT health checks offered by the club, which highlight areas of health and wellbeing that need improvement and then encourages ways members can make changes.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans general manager Jenny Dipple said: “The team at St Albans were incredibly proud and honoured to host the filming of the TV advert. The advert represents a journey of one of our members and shows that hard work pays off!”
If you’re tempted to find out more about the facilities available at Nuffield in St Albans, the club is offering a free weight management event for members and non-members tomorrow.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
A team of Nuffield Health experts including personal trainers, physiologists and nutritional therapists will be on hand to share their knowledge and tips on meal structure and portion size and what everyday activities count as physical activity.
To book your attendance at the Meet Our Experts event visit here.