St Albans Gin Festival returning again after successful first year
- Credit: Archant
A gin festival is returning to St Albans for a second year after its inaugural success.
Tomoka Spirits Boutique in Christopher Place organised the first St Albans Gin Festival last year to replace a popular event which had gone bust.
There are more than 14 gin brands coming to the Tomoka festival, from Herts to Sweden and including award-winning products.
Musician Grace George will be providing live music and The Crepe Factory will be on hand to offer refreshments. Ticket holders can sample different gins, learn about serving options, and meet distillers.
Tomoka Spirits Boutique is also releasing a limited edition parma violet flavoured gin in conjunction with Black Bridge Distillery in Wheathampstead.
You may also want to watch:
Co-owner of Tomoka, Jass Patel, said: "It's so good, we can't wait to show it to people. We only have 100 bottles so it could be gone by the end of the festival."
The event is on July 5 and 6 from 6-9pm. Tickets from www.tomokaspiritsboutique.co.uk/product/st-albans-gin-festival-2019
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
- 9 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 10 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'