St Albans exhibition to showcase artwork created by care home residents
- Credit: Archant
Artwork representing beautiful gardens around the world is being exhibited in St Albans.
Residents in care homes in St Albans will be contributing to the National Day of Arts in Care Homes by creating artwork about Gardens Around The World.
Pieces they have made are themed on either Moroccan Garden, Nong Nooch Thai Botanical Garden, Keukenhof Tulip Garden or Dubai Miracle Garden.
The artwork will be displayed in St Albans at Macintyre Charity on Crosby Close and in St Albans Library on September 24.
The project is being run by Creative Mojo, a company dedicated to working with elderly people and those with learning disabilities.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Creative Mojo representative Vinita Jain said she is excited for the community to see the exhibition.
For more information, visit www.creativemojo.com/exhibitions/gardens-around-the-world.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match