St Albans' first Jingle Bell Jog calling for Santas
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog. TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event w
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog.
TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event which gets underway at 11am on Sunday December 6.
The route will take participants around the lake and joggers can do as many laps as they like. Adults will be provided with Santa suits and children with jingle bell head boppers.
There will also be a visit from Father Christmas who will be available in his grotto at the Inn on the Park.
You may also want to watch:
Entry into the Jingle Bell Jog costs �10 per adult and �5 a child and a visit to the grotto costs just �2 per child and includes a gift from Father Christmas.
There will also be a festive market selling Christmas gifts and all money raised on the day and from sponsorship will go directly to support the work of Grove House which cares for people with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
To find out more or book a place visit www.grove-house.org/jingle or call 01727 713002.