St Albans' first Jingle Bell Jog calling for Santas
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog. TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event w
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog.
TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event which gets underway at 11am on Sunday December 6.
The route will take participants around the lake and joggers can do as many laps as they like. Adults will be provided with Santa suits and children with jingle bell head boppers.
There will also be a visit from Father Christmas who will be available in his grotto at the Inn on the Park.
Entry into the Jingle Bell Jog costs �10 per adult and �5 a child and a visit to the grotto costs just �2 per child and includes a gift from Father Christmas.
There will also be a festive market selling Christmas gifts and all money raised on the day and from sponsorship will go directly to support the work of Grove House which cares for people with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 5 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 6 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 7 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 8 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 9 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 10 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
To find out more or book a place visit www.grove-house.org/jingle or call 01727 713002.