St Albans' first Jingle Bell Jog calling for Santas
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog. TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event w
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog.
TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event which gets underway at 11am on Sunday December 6.
The route will take participants around the lake and joggers can do as many laps as they like. Adults will be provided with Santa suits and children with jingle bell head boppers.
There will also be a visit from Father Christmas who will be available in his grotto at the Inn on the Park.
You may also want to watch:
Entry into the Jingle Bell Jog costs �10 per adult and �5 a child and a visit to the grotto costs just �2 per child and includes a gift from Father Christmas.
There will also be a festive market selling Christmas gifts and all money raised on the day and from sponsorship will go directly to support the work of Grove House which cares for people with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community
To find out more or book a place visit www.grove-house.org/jingle or call 01727 713002.