St Albans' first Jingle Bell Jog calling for Santas
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog. TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event w
A SCATTERING of Santas will be pounding the paths of Verulamium Park when Grove House hospice holds its first Jingle Bell Jog.
TV presenter Sarah Jane Honeywell, star of the Alban Arena pantomime The Little Mermaid, will be starting off the family event which gets underway at 11am on Sunday December 6.
The route will take participants around the lake and joggers can do as many laps as they like. Adults will be provided with Santa suits and children with jingle bell head boppers.
There will also be a visit from Father Christmas who will be available in his grotto at the Inn on the Park.
You may also want to watch:
Entry into the Jingle Bell Jog costs �10 per adult and �5 a child and a visit to the grotto costs just �2 per child and includes a gift from Father Christmas.
There will also be a festive market selling Christmas gifts and all money raised on the day and from sponsorship will go directly to support the work of Grove House which cares for people with cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
To find out more or book a place visit www.grove-house.org/jingle or call 01727 713002.