St Albans firm among Europe’s 1,000 fastest-growing companies
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans builders’ merchant has been named one of Europe’s 1,000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times (FT).
Buttle’s, based in Soothouse Springs, has been included in the FT 1000, after last year being one of its 1,000 companies to inspire Britain.
The FT 1000 includes European companies which achieved the highest percentage growth in revenues between 2012 and 2015.
Buttle’s managing director, William Naylor, said “For the second year running, our growth has been reported by the Financial Times.
“This trend continued in 2016, which wasn’t included in the report, and hasn’t let up during the first quarter of 2017.”
You may also want to watch:
The company, founded in 1919, operates in St Albans, Enfield, Kentish Town, and Leighton Buzzard.
Mr Naylor said: “With Brexit on the horizon, we’re proud to be flying the flag in Europe as the only UK builders’ merchant to be included in the report.”
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge