St Albans Fashion Week launches: what’s on tonight and tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The second St Albans fashion week began with a stylish flourish this week and brought industry endorsed masterclasses, luxury catwalk shows and pop-up shops to the city.
But the best is yet to come as tomorrow night an army of models will take to the historic Cathedral to show off an array of looks from local retailers.
Later tonight fashionistas can head to the Shape your Style masterclass at Waterstone’s for an evening of beauty makeovers, fashion pop-ups and style masterclasses.
Earlier in the week ticket holders were wowed at a luxe fashion show at the Porsche showroom in Hatfield which featured vintage inspired clothing and jewellery.
While on Tuesday night, local writer Angela Clarke had people giggling away as she read excerpts from her funny book Confessions of a Fashionista at a Café Rouge dinner.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit the website at www.stalbansfashionweek.com
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant
- 10 8 countries added to UK green travel list