St Albans Fashion Week launches: what’s on tonight and tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The second St Albans fashion week began with a stylish flourish this week and brought industry endorsed masterclasses, luxury catwalk shows and pop-up shops to the city.
But the best is yet to come as tomorrow night an army of models will take to the historic Cathedral to show off an array of looks from local retailers.
Later tonight fashionistas can head to the Shape your Style masterclass at Waterstone’s for an evening of beauty makeovers, fashion pop-ups and style masterclasses.
Earlier in the week ticket holders were wowed at a luxe fashion show at the Porsche showroom in Hatfield which featured vintage inspired clothing and jewellery.
While on Tuesday night, local writer Angela Clarke had people giggling away as she read excerpts from her funny book Confessions of a Fashionista at a Café Rouge dinner.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit the website at www.stalbansfashionweek.com
- 1 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 2 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 3 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 8 Mumpreneurs launch reusable colouring sheets to protect environment
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 10 9 baby and toddler groups for St Albans and Harpenden