St Albans family firm brings it teamwork to Grove House hospice
COACHWORKS company Brian Robson has teamed up with Grove House to offer customers an added incentive to book a service and help to boost hospice funds at the same time.
The family-run care centre, situated in Ashley Road, St Albans, has been trading in the city for more than 30 years and staff pride themselves on fair pricing, honesty and customer service. This year they have teamed up with Grove House to offer their customers that little bit more – 10 per cent of profits from the servicing department will be donated directly to Grove House.
As an extra bonus, Grove House staff and volunteers will enjoy a 10 per cent discount on their car repair and servicing costs. When the Grove House minibus needed a makeover recently it was Brian Robson who stepped in and restored the vehicle to its former glory.
Body shop manager, Martin Robson, said: “We are a family-run, local firm, we offer an excellent service to our customers and we wanted to put something extra back into our local community.
“We are proud to be supporting such an excellent charity as Grove House. They too are a local organisation and they provide top-class care to local people affected by cancer. When our customers pay their bills here, they will have the satisfaction of knowing that they are supporting Grove House too.”
You may also want to watch:
Grove House fundraising director, Paul Parrish, added: “It’s fantastic when local firms go out of their way to help us like this. We are very grateful to Martin and everyone at Brian Robson – the old minibus has certainly taken on a new lease of life since the team at Brian Robson got involved.”
Paul is always happy to hear from local companies who would like to get involved with Grove House, contact him on 01727 731029 or email@example.com
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans