St Albans family firm brings it teamwork to Grove House hospice
COACHWORKS company Brian Robson has teamed up with Grove House to offer customers an added incentive to book a service and help to boost hospice funds at the same time.
The family-run care centre, situated in Ashley Road, St Albans, has been trading in the city for more than 30 years and staff pride themselves on fair pricing, honesty and customer service. This year they have teamed up with Grove House to offer their customers that little bit more – 10 per cent of profits from the servicing department will be donated directly to Grove House.
As an extra bonus, Grove House staff and volunteers will enjoy a 10 per cent discount on their car repair and servicing costs. When the Grove House minibus needed a makeover recently it was Brian Robson who stepped in and restored the vehicle to its former glory.
Body shop manager, Martin Robson, said: “We are a family-run, local firm, we offer an excellent service to our customers and we wanted to put something extra back into our local community.
“We are proud to be supporting such an excellent charity as Grove House. They too are a local organisation and they provide top-class care to local people affected by cancer. When our customers pay their bills here, they will have the satisfaction of knowing that they are supporting Grove House too.”
You may also want to watch:
Grove House fundraising director, Paul Parrish, added: “It’s fantastic when local firms go out of their way to help us like this. We are very grateful to Martin and everyone at Brian Robson – the old minibus has certainly taken on a new lease of life since the team at Brian Robson got involved.”
Paul is always happy to hear from local companies who would like to get involved with Grove House, contact him on 01727 731029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind