St Albans entrepreneur launches TV app with Richard Branson
A YOUNG entrepreneur from St Albans has launched her own interactive TV app.
Zoe Jackson, managing director of Living the Dream, has created the app for dance fans using Virgin Media’s TiVo service.
Viewers can dance along with top names in the dance industry, which includes Flawless, and brush up on their moves with dance classes.
Zoe said: “We’re really excited about our very first foray into TV and creating an app. As well as providing great entertainment, this is a great way to get more people off the sofa and dancing in their living rooms, whether they’re keen dancers or simply looking for a way to keep fit, there’s something for everyone.”
Zoe is a member of the Virgin Media Pioneers community and was instrumental in Richard Branson’s Control Shift campaign, which helped persuade the government to introduce the Youth Enterprise Scheme. This will provide funding and support to young entrepreneurs.
You may also want to watch:
The 22 year old set up Living the Dream, a performing arts company run by and for young people, when she was just 16.
In November last year, she was named Woman of the Future in arts, media and culture, in the Shell-sponsored awards.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems