Heartbroken St Albans dog owner appeals for return of pet
- Credit: Archant
A heartfelt plea for the return of a much-loved pet dog is being made to the St Albans community.
Cavapoo Winnie disappeared from a doggy day care in Smug Oak Lane, Bricket Wood, on Monday.
Despite extensive searches of the surrounding area, she has yet to be found.
Owner Frances Haycock, who is currently living in Potters Bar while her St Albans home is being renovated, said: “We are absolutely devastated. Winnie is the light of our lives.
“We are desperate to find her. We want to thank all of the people of Bricket Wood, Radlett and beyond who have been and are continuing to support us in our search.”
A Facebook group has been set up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/missingwinnieal2 to share information about potential sightings.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot Winnie, call 07780 660568 or 07928 704586.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public