Heartbroken St Albans dog owner appeals for return of pet
- Credit: Archant
A heartfelt plea for the return of a much-loved pet dog is being made to the St Albans community.
Cavapoo Winnie disappeared from a doggy day care in Smug Oak Lane, Bricket Wood, on Monday.
Despite extensive searches of the surrounding area, she has yet to be found.
Owner Frances Haycock, who is currently living in Potters Bar while her St Albans home is being renovated, said: “We are absolutely devastated. Winnie is the light of our lives.
“We are desperate to find her. We want to thank all of the people of Bricket Wood, Radlett and beyond who have been and are continuing to support us in our search.”
A Facebook group has been set up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/missingwinnieal2 to share information about potential sightings.
If you spot Winnie, call 07780 660568 or 07928 704586.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in