St Albans digital design agency recognised in prestigious guide
ST ALBANS digital design agency Netcel has been recognized in New Media Age s Top 100 Interactive Agencies Guide 2009. Netcel, based in Grosvenor Road, St Albans, is listed at number 4 for the Eastern Region, which covers Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cam
ST ALBANS digital design agency Netcel has been recognized in New Media Age's Top 100 Interactive Agencies Guide 2009.
Netcel, based in Grosvenor Road, St Albans, is listed at number 4 for the Eastern Region, which covers Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk.
Netcel managing director Tim Parfitt said: "It's great news to see Netcel listed within the NMA's influential guide. Our inclusion is a tribute to a great team that has produced outstanding work over the last year. As a specialist web design agency based outside London, it's rewarding to be listed in this prestigious publication."
New Media Age is the UK's only weekly magazine covering the business of interactive media. The annual list of the top design, marketing and technical agencies specialising in new media is now in its 10th year, and takes into consideration annual turnover, staff numbers and key clients. The NMA Top 100 Guide is a useful reference tool for businesses seeking to appoint a digital agency, and its publication is a key milestone in the digital industry calendar.
You may also want to watch:
Founded in 1995, Netcel is a digital agency specialising in content management, particularly EPiServer CMS. As a premium EPiServer partner and one of the most experienced EPiServer agencies in the UK, Netcel produces visually engaging, accessible websites that deliver ROI by providing solutions to achieve clients' business objectives. Netcel's clients include Diabetes UK, Jersey Telecom, Thomson Local, Business Link and Royal London Group
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?