St Albans designer to showcase at international exhibition in London
- Credit: Archant
A local designer is showcasing her designs at an international exhibition in London for the first time.
Fashion brand Exo Umbra, founded by Sophie Whitton-Varnham from St Albans, is being included as part of the collection at 36th LondonEdge exhibition in Islington.
It is a platform for authentic subculture styles, and aims to support the alternative lifestyle market.
Exo Umbra creates “creepy” tops for all shapes and sizes.
Sophie said: “I’m very excited to showcase, it’s my first time doing something like this and it’s a great opportunity for my homegrown business to expand.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to networking and meeting some of the VIP guests and showing some of my handmade items.”
Businesses from all over the world will attend LondonEdge, which runs from February 11 to 12 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. Book at www.londonedge.com
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'