St Albans designer to showcase at international exhibition in London
- Credit: Archant
A local designer is showcasing her designs at an international exhibition in London for the first time.
Fashion brand Exo Umbra, founded by Sophie Whitton-Varnham from St Albans, is being included as part of the collection at 36th LondonEdge exhibition in Islington.
It is a platform for authentic subculture styles, and aims to support the alternative lifestyle market.
Exo Umbra creates “creepy” tops for all shapes and sizes.
Sophie said: “I’m very excited to showcase, it’s my first time doing something like this and it’s a great opportunity for my homegrown business to expand.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to networking and meeting some of the VIP guests and showing some of my handmade items.”
Businesses from all over the world will attend LondonEdge, which runs from February 11 to 12 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. Book at www.londonedge.com
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 8 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping