St Albans designer to showcase at international exhibition in London
- Credit: Archant
A local designer is showcasing her designs at an international exhibition in London for the first time.
Fashion brand Exo Umbra, founded by Sophie Whitton-Varnham from St Albans, is being included as part of the collection at 36th LondonEdge exhibition in Islington.
It is a platform for authentic subculture styles, and aims to support the alternative lifestyle market.
Exo Umbra creates “creepy” tops for all shapes and sizes.
Sophie said: “I’m very excited to showcase, it’s my first time doing something like this and it’s a great opportunity for my homegrown business to expand.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to networking and meeting some of the VIP guests and showing some of my handmade items.”
Businesses from all over the world will attend LondonEdge, which runs from February 11 to 12 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. Book at www.londonedge.com
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 6 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 9 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 10 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches