St Albans designer to showcase at international exhibition in London
- Credit: Archant
A local designer is showcasing her designs at an international exhibition in London for the first time.
Fashion brand Exo Umbra, founded by Sophie Whitton-Varnham from St Albans, is being included as part of the collection at 36th LondonEdge exhibition in Islington.
It is a platform for authentic subculture styles, and aims to support the alternative lifestyle market.
Exo Umbra creates “creepy” tops for all shapes and sizes.
Sophie said: “I’m very excited to showcase, it’s my first time doing something like this and it’s a great opportunity for my homegrown business to expand.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to networking and meeting some of the VIP guests and showing some of my handmade items.”
Businesses from all over the world will attend LondonEdge, which runs from February 11 to 12 at the Business Design Centre in Islington. Book at www.londonedge.com
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans