St Albans dance crew to represent England at LA dance festival
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans-based dancing crew will be tripping the light fantastic when they represent England at an international dance festival.
NSG Performing Arts, which includes students and staff from Mandeville primary school, will next year perform at the Dance Excellence festival.
Mandeville head Cathy Longhurst called them: “A committed group of people going from strength to strength.”
The festival, which is being held in Los Angeles, draws over 15,000 dancers from 28 countries.
Teams come from as far away as the UAE and the Philippines to take part.
You may also want to watch:
NSG’s co-owner Nick Green said: “It’s going to be huge and exciting.
“It’s not a competition, but it turns into one!”
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans man's charity walk in memory of dad who died following heart attack
- 10 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
NSG are currently raising money to go to the festival, and have already received funding from St Albans council.
To find out more about NSG, visit www.facebook.com/nsgperformingarts