St Albans child model parties with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week. Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots f
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week.
Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots for both Marks & Spencers and Gap, he was also picked to model Stella McCartney's latest spring line.
Jason, who lives in Pondfield Crescent, was one of the guests of honour at Stella's launch party a couple of weeks ago at Porchester Hall in London, where the theme was children's parties.
Jason's mother Julie Parker, whose other son Toby also used to model, said that he had a great time: "The party was fantastic, with attractions such as coconut shies and even an animal petting area! He took a picture of Kate Moss and British model Laura Bailey was also there enjoying the festivities."
Stella's McCartney's spring/summer 2010 range for GapKids hit shops last week.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 5 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 6 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 9 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus