St Albans child model parties with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week. Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots f
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week.
Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots for both Marks & Spencers and Gap, he was also picked to model Stella McCartney's latest spring line.
Jason, who lives in Pondfield Crescent, was one of the guests of honour at Stella's launch party a couple of weeks ago at Porchester Hall in London, where the theme was children's parties.
Jason's mother Julie Parker, whose other son Toby also used to model, said that he had a great time: "The party was fantastic, with attractions such as coconut shies and even an animal petting area! He took a picture of Kate Moss and British model Laura Bailey was also there enjoying the festivities."
You may also want to watch:
Stella's McCartney's spring/summer 2010 range for GapKids hit shops last week.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 10 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight