St Albans child model parties with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week. Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots f
A TRENDY eight-year-old from St Albans spent the evening partying with Stella McCartney and Kate Moss in London last week.
Jason Parker, a pupil at Skyswood Primary School, has been fashion modelling for nearly two years and, following successful shoots for both Marks & Spencers and Gap, he was also picked to model Stella McCartney's latest spring line.
Jason, who lives in Pondfield Crescent, was one of the guests of honour at Stella's launch party a couple of weeks ago at Porchester Hall in London, where the theme was children's parties.
Jason's mother Julie Parker, whose other son Toby also used to model, said that he had a great time: "The party was fantastic, with attractions such as coconut shies and even an animal petting area! He took a picture of Kate Moss and British model Laura Bailey was also there enjoying the festivities."
You may also want to watch:
Stella's McCartney's spring/summer 2010 range for GapKids hit shops last week.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area