St Albans Chamber of Commerce celebrates leaders of our business community
- Credit: Archant
More than 200 delegates filled Aldwickbury Park Golf Club for the seventh annual St Albans District Chamber of Commerce Community Business Awards.
The Chamber gave recognition to 45 finalists of which there were nine winners overall. The event was co-hosted by Chamber directors Paul Rosenthal and Sabra Swinson, alongside executive director Lisa Bates and President David Clarke.
Lisa said: “Each year we are so impressed by the calibre of the nominations we receive, organising these community business awards is a great way to discover the many amazing people and businesses we have here in the district. I feel very privileged and honoured to be part of such a dynamic business community.”
She added: “A huge thanks to all of our sponsors and congratulations to all our finalists and winners, very well deserved.”
The winners are...
You may also want to watch:
Young Employee Award, sponsored by Oaklands College - Margherita Vocca
Green Business Award, sponsored by The Green Triangle - JPA Furniture
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
Restaurant Award, sponsored by the Herts Advertiser - Thompson@Darcy’s
Corporate Social Responsibility Award, Sponsored by Harpenden Building Society - Thrales End Farm
New Business Award, sponsored by Debenhams Ottaway Solicitors - Total Care Personal Training
Business Leader Award, Sponsored by Rayner Essex Accountants- Jamie Allam
Business Growth Award, Sponsored by Clydesdale Bank - Rayden Solicitors
Community Champion Award, Sponsored by The Print Shop - Computer Friendly
President’s Award, Sponsored by Hertfordshire Business independent - Annie Brewster