St Albans cat charity makes up cost of stolen gazebo in a matter of days
- Credit: Archant
Generous donors have made up the cost of a stolen St Albans cat charity gazebo in a matter of days.
St Albans Cat Protection has already ordered the new gazebo after its £450 predecessor was stolen last week.
Organiser Sandi Downing said: “We’re very grateful.
“We will not get the other stuff back but the main thing is the gazebo.
“The new gazebo has been ordered and it will be three to four weeks before it arrives.
You may also want to watch:
“However we will not need it until June.”
The group crowdfunded the money needed, and managed to raise over £500 in a matter of days, thanks to a number of generous donations.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 9 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
The charity will be bringing the new equipment out for the Oaklands Summer Fayre on Sunday, June 11.