St Albans Camera Club announces competition winners
- Credit: Archant
Members of St Albans Camera Club were presented with awards for their photographs of animals.
The awards were presented to mark the end of the season, with the colour print of the year award going to Geoff Clinton for his print titled ‘Baby shrews first outing’. The best projected image, titled ‘Fox cubs at play’ was won by Chris Bennett.
New members will be welcomed to the club at the start of the next season, on Tuesday, September 5.
Club member Adrian Slimmon said: “The club is fortunate in having experienced photographers who are very willing to pass on their expertise to those who are interested in improving their photographic skills.”
The new season’s programme includes a practical demonstration of ‘tabletop’ photography, sport photography, portrait photography and more.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets on Tuesdays at 8pm in Jersey Farm Community Centre.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 10 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder