St Albans Camera Club announces competition winners
- Credit: Archant
Members of St Albans Camera Club were presented with awards for their photographs of animals.
The awards were presented to mark the end of the season, with the colour print of the year award going to Geoff Clinton for his print titled ‘Baby shrews first outing’. The best projected image, titled ‘Fox cubs at play’ was won by Chris Bennett.
New members will be welcomed to the club at the start of the next season, on Tuesday, September 5.
Club member Adrian Slimmon said: “The club is fortunate in having experienced photographers who are very willing to pass on their expertise to those who are interested in improving their photographic skills.”
The new season’s programme includes a practical demonstration of ‘tabletop’ photography, sport photography, portrait photography and more.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets on Tuesdays at 8pm in Jersey Farm Community Centre.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'