St Albans Camera Club announces competition winners
- Credit: Archant
Members of St Albans Camera Club were presented with awards for their photographs of animals.
The awards were presented to mark the end of the season, with the colour print of the year award going to Geoff Clinton for his print titled ‘Baby shrews first outing’. The best projected image, titled ‘Fox cubs at play’ was won by Chris Bennett.
New members will be welcomed to the club at the start of the next season, on Tuesday, September 5.
Club member Adrian Slimmon said: “The club is fortunate in having experienced photographers who are very willing to pass on their expertise to those who are interested in improving their photographic skills.”
The new season’s programme includes a practical demonstration of ‘tabletop’ photography, sport photography, portrait photography and more.
You may also want to watch:
The club meets on Tuesdays at 8pm in Jersey Farm Community Centre.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
- 9 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 10 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'