St Albans businessman launches new hot drink
IT S bottoms up for an entrepreneur from St Albans who s invented a new hot drink to cure nasty colds. Ian Escritt, 34, who lives in the St Stephens area, has created a line of instant hot drinks called Mrs Willis which will hit the shelves of Holland & B
IT'S bottoms up for an entrepreneur from St Albans who's invented a new hot drink to cure nasty colds.
Ian Escritt, 34, who lives in the St Stephens area, has created a line of instant hot drinks called Mrs Willis which will hit the shelves of Holland & Barrett in September just in time for the cold winter months.
Ian, who started up his beverage business this time last year, said that he was inspired by his childhood longing for a hot drink: "My grandmother used to make me feel miles better with her special blend hot beverage and there's nothing better than curling up with a delicious, soothing hot honey & lemon drink."
Ian, who used to work for PricewaterhouseCoopers, said that he's always wanted his own foodie-esque business: "I've always loved cooking and been a bit of a food lover. I even used to pop home at weekends and work with my mum on developing different ideas for new foods and drinks."
Mrs Willis is available in three flavours, Honey & Lemon, Honey & Lemon with Ginger and Honey & Blackcurrant. For more information, visit www.mrswillis.co.uk
- 1 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 2 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 3 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 4 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 5 Victorian street theatre coming to St Albans city centre this Christmas with classic Dickensian tale
- 6 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 9 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans