St Albans businessman launches new hot drink
IT S bottoms up for an entrepreneur from St Albans who s invented a new hot drink to cure nasty colds. Ian Escritt, 34, who lives in the St Stephens area, has created a line of instant hot drinks called Mrs Willis which will hit the shelves of Holland & B
IT'S bottoms up for an entrepreneur from St Albans who's invented a new hot drink to cure nasty colds.
Ian Escritt, 34, who lives in the St Stephens area, has created a line of instant hot drinks called Mrs Willis which will hit the shelves of Holland & Barrett in September just in time for the cold winter months.
Ian, who started up his beverage business this time last year, said that he was inspired by his childhood longing for a hot drink: "My grandmother used to make me feel miles better with her special blend hot beverage and there's nothing better than curling up with a delicious, soothing hot honey & lemon drink."
Ian, who used to work for PricewaterhouseCoopers, said that he's always wanted his own foodie-esque business: "I've always loved cooking and been a bit of a food lover. I even used to pop home at weekends and work with my mum on developing different ideas for new foods and drinks."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Willis is available in three flavours, Honey & Lemon, Honey & Lemon with Ginger and Honey & Blackcurrant. For more information, visit www.mrswillis.co.uk
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant