St Albans businessman gets top award from David Beckham
RECEIVING a top business award for the fourth year running was high praise for St Albans businessman Martin Rashdi.
But to have it presented by the country’s most famous footballer who is also the world’s most photographed man, David Beckham, was the icing on the cake.
Martin, of King Harry Lane, is principal partner with leading wealth management company St James’s Place, and once again won the award for the company’s top large business during 2010.
He received his award from David Beckham at the St James’s Place Wealth Management award ceremony held at the O2 in London and hosted by BBC presenter Clare Balding.
Delighted to receive the award from such a huge star, Martin said: “What an absolute privilege to meet him.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We were delighted to win the award and look forward to another successful year.”
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'