St Albans businessman gets top award from David Beckham
RECEIVING a top business award for the fourth year running was high praise for St Albans businessman Martin Rashdi.
But to have it presented by the country’s most famous footballer who is also the world’s most photographed man, David Beckham, was the icing on the cake.
Martin, of King Harry Lane, is principal partner with leading wealth management company St James’s Place, and once again won the award for the company’s top large business during 2010.
He received his award from David Beckham at the St James’s Place Wealth Management award ceremony held at the O2 in London and hosted by BBC presenter Clare Balding.
Delighted to receive the award from such a huge star, Martin said: “What an absolute privilege to meet him.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We were delighted to win the award and look forward to another successful year.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre