St Albans Business Community encourages budding artists to get creative
- Credit: Archant
St Albans businesses are encouraging people to get creative to raise money for charity.
The Businesses Community (TBC) St Albans are picking up paintbrushes, crayons, glitter, feathers and more to support Home Start Herts, JDRF Diabetes and MND Association.
TBC founder Sue Wybrow said: "Sometimes we are just so busy with life, work, family, social media - rushing here, rushing there, that we thought it was time to stop, take stock and have a bit of 'me time'."
Anyone is welcome to take part and register with TBC to get their canvas.
Finished canvases will be on display in an exhibition at Rothamsted Enterprises on Friday, September 20 from 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Visitors can place silent bids, starting at £5, on any piece of art. The profits from the event will be split between the three charities.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area