St Albans businesses are naked and proud this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A group of businesses from St Albans teamed up to “bare all” in the name of charity!
A Women’s Institute-style Christmas card has been created featuring 35 businesses using only props associated with their business to protect their modesty!
Sue Wybrow, who runs Popdance and manages the St Albans Businesses Community networking group, said: “Getting together with other business owners is key to business success - getting them to bare all in the name of charity proved to be a real bonding session!”
Suzy Moody, strategic Mmanager for Home-Start Hertfordshire, which is set to benefit from sales of the card, said: ‘The Christmas card photo shoot was hilarious, it’s amazing what you can do with a bit of creativity, a load of business themed props and a good photographer!
“It’s great being the St Albans Businesses’ partner charity, we love getting involved and showing how much fun it can be supporting local families and children. Sue’s fundraising ideas are never dull!
“The money raised from the cards will go towards our Home-Start Herts 2016 Snowflake Appeal which this year is raising funds so we can support more of the families referred to us.”
Jenny Smith of Digital Jen said: “Having been supported by Home-Start a few years ago, taking part to give something back was the least I could do. The shoot was an extension of the great community spirit that being part of St Albans Businesses brings - it’s a privilege to be part of it.”
- 1 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 2 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 5 Call for proper testing for new Charter Market stalls
- 6 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 9 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 10 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
And Steve Jacob of SJ Locks said: ‘I enjoy getting my kit off! Especially for a great cause “
But one of the best lines of the day was from Monir Ali who took the photographs: “Can you just move the rubber chicken a little closer please!”
The St Albans Businesses Naked Christmas cards are available for purchase now.