St Albans businesses are naked and proud this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
A group of businesses from St Albans teamed up to “bare all” in the name of charity!
A Women’s Institute-style Christmas card has been created featuring 35 businesses using only props associated with their business to protect their modesty!
Sue Wybrow, who runs Popdance and manages the St Albans Businesses Community networking group, said: “Getting together with other business owners is key to business success - getting them to bare all in the name of charity proved to be a real bonding session!”
Suzy Moody, strategic Mmanager for Home-Start Hertfordshire, which is set to benefit from sales of the card, said: ‘The Christmas card photo shoot was hilarious, it’s amazing what you can do with a bit of creativity, a load of business themed props and a good photographer!
“It’s great being the St Albans Businesses’ partner charity, we love getting involved and showing how much fun it can be supporting local families and children. Sue’s fundraising ideas are never dull!
You may also want to watch:
“The money raised from the cards will go towards our Home-Start Herts 2016 Snowflake Appeal which this year is raising funds so we can support more of the families referred to us.”
Jenny Smith of Digital Jen said: “Having been supported by Home-Start a few years ago, taking part to give something back was the least I could do. The shoot was an extension of the great community spirit that being part of St Albans Businesses brings - it’s a privilege to be part of it.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
And Steve Jacob of SJ Locks said: ‘I enjoy getting my kit off! Especially for a great cause “
But one of the best lines of the day was from Monir Ali who took the photographs: “Can you just move the rubber chicken a little closer please!”
The St Albans Businesses Naked Christmas cards are available for purchase now.