St Albans business urges female bloggers to enter new award
- Credit: Getty Images
A St Albans digital marketing agency is calling on female bloggers to enter a new award.
Wagada, based in St Albans, is calling on women to enter the Best Blogger Award as part of the Best Business Women Awards 2019.
The award is open to women who have turned their blog into a successful business and built a personal brand across a variety of categories, including career advice, lifestyle, health and wellbeing, and culture.
Wagada's managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: "As a digital marketing agency, we are very excited about supporting 2019's Best Blogger Award.
"Blogging is something that is close to our hearts at Wagada. We understand the hard work that goes into it and the challenges bloggers face when trying to harness their creativity and build an audience."
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be invited to a black-tie gala on October 11 at The Tower Hotel, London.
Entries close on July 1. Find out more at www.bestbusinesswomenawards.com.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?