St Albans business urges female bloggers to enter new award
- Credit: Getty Images
A St Albans digital marketing agency is calling on female bloggers to enter a new award.
Wagada, based in St Albans, is calling on women to enter the Best Blogger Award as part of the Best Business Women Awards 2019.
The award is open to women who have turned their blog into a successful business and built a personal brand across a variety of categories, including career advice, lifestyle, health and wellbeing, and culture.
Wagada's managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: "As a digital marketing agency, we are very excited about supporting 2019's Best Blogger Award.
"Blogging is something that is close to our hearts at Wagada. We understand the hard work that goes into it and the challenges bloggers face when trying to harness their creativity and build an audience."
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be invited to a black-tie gala on October 11 at The Tower Hotel, London.
Entries close on July 1. Find out more at www.bestbusinesswomenawards.com.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery