St Albans business urges female bloggers to enter new award
- Credit: Getty Images
A St Albans digital marketing agency is calling on female bloggers to enter a new award.
Wagada, based in St Albans, is calling on women to enter the Best Blogger Award as part of the Best Business Women Awards 2019.
The award is open to women who have turned their blog into a successful business and built a personal brand across a variety of categories, including career advice, lifestyle, health and wellbeing, and culture.
Wagada's managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: "As a digital marketing agency, we are very excited about supporting 2019's Best Blogger Award.
"Blogging is something that is close to our hearts at Wagada. We understand the hard work that goes into it and the challenges bloggers face when trying to harness their creativity and build an audience."
You may also want to watch:
Winners will be invited to a black-tie gala on October 11 at The Tower Hotel, London.
Entries close on July 1. Find out more at www.bestbusinesswomenawards.com.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe