St Albans business nominated for international award
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A St Albans business is in the running for a top international award recognising marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing agency Wagada, based on Cottonmill Lane, has been named as a finalist in the Health category of The Drum Marketing Awards 2019.
The firm is being celebrated for its work on a campaign created for leading ophthalmologist, Allon Barsam.
Wagada managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: “We are delighted to be finalists in The Drum’s 2019 Marketing Awards.
“This means a lot to us because it is an important recognition within the digital marketing industry of how far Wagada has come as an agency, as well as real kudos for our hard-working digital marketing team.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to attend the award ceremony next month,” she added.
The winners will be announced in early April at a ceremony in London.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?