St Albans business nominated for international award
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A St Albans business is in the running for a top international award recognising marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing agency Wagada, based on Cottonmill Lane, has been named as a finalist in the Health category of The Drum Marketing Awards 2019.
The firm is being celebrated for its work on a campaign created for leading ophthalmologist, Allon Barsam.
Wagada managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: “We are delighted to be finalists in The Drum’s 2019 Marketing Awards.
“This means a lot to us because it is an important recognition within the digital marketing industry of how far Wagada has come as an agency, as well as real kudos for our hard-working digital marketing team.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to attend the award ceremony next month,” she added.
The winners will be announced in early April at a ceremony in London.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe