St Albans business nominated for international award
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
A St Albans business is in the running for a top international award recognising marketing campaigns.
Digital marketing agency Wagada, based on Cottonmill Lane, has been named as a finalist in the Health category of The Drum Marketing Awards 2019.
The firm is being celebrated for its work on a campaign created for leading ophthalmologist, Allon Barsam.
Wagada managing director, Cheryl Luzet, said: “We are delighted to be finalists in The Drum’s 2019 Marketing Awards.
“This means a lot to us because it is an important recognition within the digital marketing industry of how far Wagada has come as an agency, as well as real kudos for our hard-working digital marketing team.
You may also want to watch:
“We can’t wait to attend the award ceremony next month,” she added.
The winners will be announced in early April at a ceremony in London.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead