St Albans business aims to offer healing relief
A NEW St Albans business is thriving by helping people deal with the headache of the current financial climate.Healing Happening, set up by owner Julie Silverton with help from Barclays Local Business, offers a range of holistic therapies including, arom
A NEW St Albans business is thriving by helping people deal with the headache of the current financial climate.
Healing Happening, set up by owner Julie Silverton with help from Barclays Local Business, offers a range of holistic therapies including, aromatherapy, Swedish body massage. Indian head massage and reiki.
The business primarily operates at the Quality Living Leisure Health Suite in the Quality Hotel on London Road, St Albans, but also offers its services across surrounding areas to corporate businesses - a special reward for hard working staff - and to clients in their own homes.
Julie, a qualified practitioner for over nine years, said: "From my work at St Bartholomew's hospital in London, I quickly became aware of the benefits of holistic therapies working alongside conventional treatments.
You may also want to watch:
"In the current economic climate, it's more important than ever that people take time out to de-stress and relax and treatments such as massages can help a person to unwind and think more clearly.
"Holistic treatments help restore a person to balance, which is vital for health; holistic healing nurtures the whole person, not just the physical aspects where symptoms occur."
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 8 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
"More companies are offering staff a morale-boosting 'feel good' initiative as a reward scheme which makes them feel valued by the organisation and which can boost productivity by reducing sickness and absenteeism.