Gold bracelet stolen in St Albans burglary
- Credit: Archant
A gold bracelet has been stolen during a St Albans burglary.
Between midnight on Tuesday, October 2 and 6pm on Thursday, October 4, a property in Chandlers Road was broken into and an untidy search was carried out.
Det Con Deji Afolabi said: “Do you recognise this bracelet? Have you been offered it for sale?
“If you think you have seen the bracelet since it was stolen, please get in touch.
“Similarly, if you saw suspicious activity in the area during the time of the burglary, I would like to hear from you.
“If you can help, please call 101 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/43133/18.
“You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 7 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 8 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping