St Albans boys at Arsenal play day event
- Credit: Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC
Arsenal’s youngest junior Gunners, including two boys from St Albans, recently pitched up to a Gunners play day party at the Emirates.
Three-year-old Luke Trawley of London Colney and Charlie Agalliu, two, from St Albans, were among 150 young footie fans at the event.
They had the chance to meet Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla, who attended the event with his young children, and to get stuck into activities based on the beautiful game.
Toddlers enjoyed mini games of footie and a bouncy castle – football themed of course.
Unfortunately club captain Thomas Vermaelen was unavailable but a cut-out cardboard figure of the star to pose alongside for photos was made available instead.
You may also want to watch:
As the club is this year marking the junior Gunners’ 30th anniversary, there was also a birthday themed arts and crafts area, with cup cake and party hat making, face painting and balloons.
For more details of other events for the anniversary year, see www.AlwaysAheadOfTheGame.com/Junior
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield