St Albans boys at Arsenal play day event
- Credit: Stuart MacFarlane/Arsenal FC
Arsenal’s youngest junior Gunners, including two boys from St Albans, recently pitched up to a Gunners play day party at the Emirates.
Three-year-old Luke Trawley of London Colney and Charlie Agalliu, two, from St Albans, were among 150 young footie fans at the event.
They had the chance to meet Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla, who attended the event with his young children, and to get stuck into activities based on the beautiful game.
Toddlers enjoyed mini games of footie and a bouncy castle – football themed of course.
Unfortunately club captain Thomas Vermaelen was unavailable but a cut-out cardboard figure of the star to pose alongside for photos was made available instead.
You may also want to watch:
As the club is this year marking the junior Gunners’ 30th anniversary, there was also a birthday themed arts and crafts area, with cup cake and party hat making, face painting and balloons.
For more details of other events for the anniversary year, see www.AlwaysAheadOfTheGame.com/Junior
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy