Coveted coated jeans from St Albans boutique on ITV television
- Credit: Archant
A pair of jeans in a St Albans boutique has featured on a popular TV show.
The Chloe James stretch coated leather-look jeans were put forward by owner of the High Street shop, Donna Nichol,
and featured on ITV's Lorraine show on Friday, October 18.
Chloe James is part of a website called DownYourHighStreet which hosts small independent boutiques on a 'virtual' high street.
Donna said: "We've been selling these jeans for a number of years so I knew that they were great quality and a great price, and I just thought they would be perfect for the show.
You may also want to watch:
"Expert Mark Heyes used them in his fashion slot, showing them with a tweed Chanel-inspired jacket. He said that they were 'so stretchy you could do lunges in them!' My phone started ringing immediately and we've been sending out orders all week!"
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'