Coveted coated jeans from St Albans boutique on ITV television
- Credit: Archant
A pair of jeans in a St Albans boutique has featured on a popular TV show.
The Chloe James stretch coated leather-look jeans were put forward by owner of the High Street shop, Donna Nichol,
and featured on ITV's Lorraine show on Friday, October 18.
Chloe James is part of a website called DownYourHighStreet which hosts small independent boutiques on a 'virtual' high street.
Donna said: "We've been selling these jeans for a number of years so I knew that they were great quality and a great price, and I just thought they would be perfect for the show.
You may also want to watch:
"Expert Mark Heyes used them in his fashion slot, showing them with a tweed Chanel-inspired jacket. He said that they were 'so stretchy you could do lunges in them!' My phone started ringing immediately and we've been sending out orders all week!"
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 4 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 7 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity