Coveted coated jeans from St Albans boutique on ITV television
- Credit: Archant
A pair of jeans in a St Albans boutique has featured on a popular TV show.
The Chloe James stretch coated leather-look jeans were put forward by owner of the High Street shop, Donna Nichol,
and featured on ITV's Lorraine show on Friday, October 18.
Chloe James is part of a website called DownYourHighStreet which hosts small independent boutiques on a 'virtual' high street.
Donna said: "We've been selling these jeans for a number of years so I knew that they were great quality and a great price, and I just thought they would be perfect for the show.
You may also want to watch:
"Expert Mark Heyes used them in his fashion slot, showing them with a tweed Chanel-inspired jacket. He said that they were 'so stretchy you could do lunges in them!' My phone started ringing immediately and we've been sending out orders all week!"
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 6 Brave teenager pens book on eating disorder and mental health
- 7 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 10 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden