Spoooooooky St Albans events hosted by BID this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
Frightfully exciting events are heading to St Albans this Halloween.
St Albans BID has organised a Halloween trail with city centre businesses, hosting scary, COVID-safe fun for children.
Families can pick up a map from outside the BID office or Cositas Gifts to find out which outlets are putting on spooky displays.
Those who complete the trail will be entered into a prize draw.
Stores taking part in the ghoulish activity include Jojo Maman Bebe, Hotel Chocolat and Books on the Hill, and many more.
Maps will be available from October 19 until October 31.
Alongside this physical event, a virtual pumpkin-carving competition will run on Enjoy St Albans’ social media channels.
- 1 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 2 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 3 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 4 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 5 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans Striders shine at Summer Solstice 10k
- 8 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 9 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 10 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
To enter, post a picture of your pumpkins, and tag @shopstalbans and @enjoystalbans on Instagram or Facebook to win a £50 St Albans Gift Card.
Willows Activity Farm Pumpkin Patch have thousands of pumpkins for children to pick at their annual Pumpkin Festival. And, from October 17 to November 1 they are giving away a free pumpkin for every child admission.
Willows is also offering other activities to keep your kids happy this Halloween season, including 3D cinema, character shows featuring Peter Rabbit and Friends and pig racing around the animal race track.