Sports betting company wins business award
- Credit: Mark Earthy
A St Albans-based financial trading and sports betting company has scooped an award for its provision of ‘spread betting’.
Spreadex, which is based in Upper Marlborough Road, was named best spread betting provider for 2018 at the City of London Wealth Management Awards.
The award was presented at the Guildhall in London by TV presenter Lisa Snowdon, and representatives from Barclays and Halifax also attended. Winners were determined by votes from more than 40,000 investors.
Spreadex marketing communications manager Andy MacKenzie said: ““We have improved our trading platform with a number of developments such as Trade via Charts over the last year and we are delighted to receive this accolade.
“We are honoured to have been recognised by so many investors from around the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
Spreadex was formed in 1999 and employs more than 120 people.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 Look! See inside spectacular new lights display at St Albans Cathedral
- 10 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities