St Albans banking centre checks in for decade anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Clydesdale Bank’s business and private banking centre in St Albans recently celebrated its 10th anniversary with a special event in the Old Town Hall.
Staff from the bank recently welcomed more than 50 customers and members of the local business community to mark the milestone.
The centre is one of 42 across the UK which provides support for businesses of all sizes, including free day-to-day banking for 25 months to start-ups and established small businesses with a turnover of under £2 million.
David Clarke, head of business and private banking at Clydesdale Bank in St Albans, said: “This event allowed us to reflect on how we have helped our customers to develop their businesses with our support and our focus is firmly on continuing to work tirelessly to support local businesses and the wider community.
“We have an incredibly experienced team here dedicated to sharing their knowhow and expertise with owner managed businesses of all sizes alongside our support for private clients. This event allowed us to reflect on how we have helped our customers to develop their businesses with our support and our focus is firmly on continuing to work tirelessly to support local businesses and the wider community.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Lawless, managing director at Kampa UK Ltd, was one of the guests in attendance.
He said: “We’ve grown into a successful business providing camping and caravanning products. The team at the St Albans centre, especially our relationship manager Ian Apps, have been very supportive in helping us to expand and develop.”
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?