St Albans banking centre checks in for decade anniversary
- Credit: Archant
Clydesdale Bank’s business and private banking centre in St Albans recently celebrated its 10th anniversary with a special event in the Old Town Hall.
Staff from the bank recently welcomed more than 50 customers and members of the local business community to mark the milestone.
The centre is one of 42 across the UK which provides support for businesses of all sizes, including free day-to-day banking for 25 months to start-ups and established small businesses with a turnover of under £2 million.
David Clarke, head of business and private banking at Clydesdale Bank in St Albans, said: “This event allowed us to reflect on how we have helped our customers to develop their businesses with our support and our focus is firmly on continuing to work tirelessly to support local businesses and the wider community.
“We have an incredibly experienced team here dedicated to sharing their knowhow and expertise with owner managed businesses of all sizes alongside our support for private clients. This event allowed us to reflect on how we have helped our customers to develop their businesses with our support and our focus is firmly on continuing to work tirelessly to support local businesses and the wider community.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Lawless, managing director at Kampa UK Ltd, was one of the guests in attendance.
He said: “We’ve grown into a successful business providing camping and caravanning products. The team at the St Albans centre, especially our relationship manager Ian Apps, have been very supportive in helping us to expand and develop.”
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 3 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 4 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 5 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 6 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 7 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 Festival applications granted for St Albans' Springfield Farm
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted