Train disruption through St Albans after incidents
- Credit: Archant
Commuters will have to grapple with disrupted trains on their way home this evening.
All lines between St Albans City and London St Pancras International were blocked after a car crashed into a bridge by Mill Hill Broadway.
Although services can now run on the route, a speed restriction has been put in place.
There is also a piece of defective track between St Albans City and Harpenden stations.
Carriages can only travel at 20mph over the area and therefore there will be ten minute delays towards Luton.
You may also want to watch:
Services are expected to be back to normal by 8pm.
- 1 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash