Train disruption through St Albans after incidents
- Credit: Archant
Commuters will have to grapple with disrupted trains on their way home this evening.
All lines between St Albans City and London St Pancras International were blocked after a car crashed into a bridge by Mill Hill Broadway.
Although services can now run on the route, a speed restriction has been put in place.
There is also a piece of defective track between St Albans City and Harpenden stations.
Carriages can only travel at 20mph over the area and therefore there will be ten minute delays towards Luton.
You may also want to watch:
Services are expected to be back to normal by 8pm.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'