Train disruption through St Albans after incidents
- Credit: Archant
Commuters will have to grapple with disrupted trains on their way home this evening.
All lines between St Albans City and London St Pancras International were blocked after a car crashed into a bridge by Mill Hill Broadway.
Although services can now run on the route, a speed restriction has been put in place.
There is also a piece of defective track between St Albans City and Harpenden stations.
Carriages can only travel at 20mph over the area and therefore there will be ten minute delays towards Luton.
You may also want to watch:
Services are expected to be back to normal by 8pm.
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 7 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 8 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 9 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week