St Albans accountant speaks at international conference
A ST ALBANS accountant has taken centre stage at a prestigious international conference. Antony Federer, partner at Rayner Essex Accountants and Business Advisers was recently invited to speak at a conference in Vienna organised by INPACT, the global acco
A ST ALBANS accountant has taken centre stage at a prestigious international conference.
Antony Federer, partner at Rayner Essex Accountants and Business Advisers was recently invited to speak at a conference in Vienna organised by INPACT, the global accountancy alliance which has over 150 members in more than 50 countries.
Also attending the event were fellow Rayner Essex partners Steve Jacobs and Mark Moore. The invitation to speak at such an influential conference reflects the growing reputation of this St Albans and London-based firm.
Antony Federer said: "Rayner Essex has been an active member of INPACT International for several years. We have recently assisted with the development of a Quality Control Manual which follows the standards set by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board and with which Inpact Audit members must comply. My presentation at the conference was aimed at helping member firms integrate these standards into their day-to-day operations allowing for an easy transition into compliance."
You may also want to watch:
Steve Jacobs, partner at the firm's London office and vice president of the alliance said:"INPACT is a global alliance of independent accounting firms. Rayner Essex has been the St Albans and London INPACT International representative since 1995.
"Our link with this alliance enables us to offer excellent accounting and tax advice to our clients doing business outside of the UK.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
"There is no doubt that our links with INPACT have been of tremendous benefit for our clients and business associates."
He added: "To further strengthen our international business connections the firm has also recently joined the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain. The CCFGB has 600 members and provides a platform for exchange and networking of Franco-British firms in the UK.