St Albans accountancy business gives backing to Grove House patron programme
- Credit: Archant
St Albans chartered accountants Mercer & Hole has become one of the first businesses to sign up to the Rennie Grove Hospice Care Corporate Patron Programme.
The organisation relies on charitable donations and fundraising for much of the work it does in supporting approximately 3,000 patients and their families annually, with only around 15 per cent of their income coming from the NHS.
The Corporate Patron Programme is a new initiative which encourages Corporate Patrons to maintain a regular donation to the charity to enable them to manage the consistency of their cash flow projections and to be able to plan the services it offers accordingly.
Mercer & Hole senior partner, Paul Maberly said: “Being long-standing members of the St Albans community, we appreciate the amazing work of the Rennie Grove team and the support that Grove House offers local people.
“As chartered accountants, we also understand the value of being able to project cash-flow and plan spending in order to optimise service offering. We hope other local businesses will join us in supporting this hugely worthwhile initiative.”
You may also want to watch:
Rennie Grove corporate partnership manager Colin Ivey said “We are proud to have Mercer & Hole as part of our Corporate Patron Programme.
“The firm is well established in St Albans and it is great to have their support in the local and wider community.”
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall