Spring festival from Arsenal Ladies team before first match of the season
- Credit: Archant
London Colney-based Arsenal Ladies FC are hosting a spring festival just before kicking off their first game of the season.
Arsenal Ladies FC will be celebrating the new season and the imminent UEFA Women’s Euros with a spring festival, aimed at attracting visitors from all over Hertfordshire.
Taking place on April 23 from 12:30-1:30pm at Meadow Park in Borehamwood, the festival will see the team host a range of activities and a meet and greet session.
The aim of the festival is to bring the local community together and celebrate the rising success of women’s football.
The team is excited at the opportunity of getting to know their supporters and share their enthusiasm for the season ahead.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal Ladies marketing officer Gemma Avery said: “The team fully support the festival as it brings people together, especially young girls, who will hopefully be inspired by our players.”
She describes “a friendly and family focused atmosphere” at the club, and tickets will be on sale for the first game of the season later that afternoon at 2pm, which sees Arsenal Ladies vs. Nottingham County Ladies.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 7 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans