Spring festival from Arsenal Ladies team before first match of the season
- Credit: Archant
London Colney-based Arsenal Ladies FC are hosting a spring festival just before kicking off their first game of the season.
Arsenal Ladies FC will be celebrating the new season and the imminent UEFA Women’s Euros with a spring festival, aimed at attracting visitors from all over Hertfordshire.
Taking place on April 23 from 12:30-1:30pm at Meadow Park in Borehamwood, the festival will see the team host a range of activities and a meet and greet session.
The aim of the festival is to bring the local community together and celebrate the rising success of women’s football.
The team is excited at the opportunity of getting to know their supporters and share their enthusiasm for the season ahead.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal Ladies marketing officer Gemma Avery said: “The team fully support the festival as it brings people together, especially young girls, who will hopefully be inspired by our players.”
She describes “a friendly and family focused atmosphere” at the club, and tickets will be on sale for the first game of the season later that afternoon at 2pm, which sees Arsenal Ladies vs. Nottingham County Ladies.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy