South Mimms arrests in wake of Harpenden Range Rover theft spate
- Credit: Archant
Two men were arrested last night in South Mimms in connection with the theft of eight Range Rovers which have been stolen in the Harpenden area in the last two weeks.
The men - aged 32 and 34, and both from Essex - were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to steal motor vehicles.
The 32-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence of drugs and having no driving licence. Both men are currently in police custody.
Herts police have issued the following advice to motorists in a bid to help keep their vehicles safe:
- Park a second car in front of your Range Rover
You may also want to watch:
- Park it close to movement activated lights
- Use a crook lock
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- Look at options to either upgrade or install tracker systems
- Keep your keys in a faraday bag even when you are out of the house to avoid your key being cloned