Sneak peek at Meraki Festival 2018
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
It is just one day until Meraki Festival gets started for another year.
Some campers have already started signing in and the site is well on the way to being ready for its grand opening tomorrow.
Take a look at the picture gallery below to get a sneak peek into the festival site as it is being set up.
There will be a roller disco, Europe’s biggest outdoor inflatable water slide, family favourites the Flying Seagull Project, and the UK’s first interactive mobile caving system, providing 90ft of artificial caving to make your way through.
The line-up features Morcheeba, Gabrielle, All Saints, Pixie Lott, Nik Kershaw and 10CC.
You may also want to watch:
DJs playing over the weekend include Judge Jules, Danny Rampling, Seb Fontaine, Tall Paul and Jonathan Ulysses.
Food and refreshment options hail from all over the world, and licenced bars will be quenching patron’s thirst all weekend.
For further information visit merakifestival.com
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
It runs from August 10 to 12 at Herts Showground near Redbourn.