Sneak peek at Meraki Festival 2018
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
It is just one day until Meraki Festival gets started for another year.
Some campers have already started signing in and the site is well on the way to being ready for its grand opening tomorrow.
Take a look at the picture gallery below to get a sneak peek into the festival site as it is being set up.
There will be a roller disco, Europe’s biggest outdoor inflatable water slide, family favourites the Flying Seagull Project, and the UK’s first interactive mobile caving system, providing 90ft of artificial caving to make your way through.
The line-up features Morcheeba, Gabrielle, All Saints, Pixie Lott, Nik Kershaw and 10CC.
You may also want to watch:
DJs playing over the weekend include Judge Jules, Danny Rampling, Seb Fontaine, Tall Paul and Jonathan Ulysses.
Food and refreshment options hail from all over the world, and licenced bars will be quenching patron’s thirst all weekend.
For further information visit merakifestival.com
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
It runs from August 10 to 12 at Herts Showground near Redbourn.