Sneak peek at Meraki Festival 2018
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
It is just one day until Meraki Festival gets started for another year.
Some campers have already started signing in and the site is well on the way to being ready for its grand opening tomorrow.
Take a look at the picture gallery below to get a sneak peek into the festival site as it is being set up.
There will be a roller disco, Europe’s biggest outdoor inflatable water slide, family favourites the Flying Seagull Project, and the UK’s first interactive mobile caving system, providing 90ft of artificial caving to make your way through.
The line-up features Morcheeba, Gabrielle, All Saints, Pixie Lott, Nik Kershaw and 10CC.
DJs playing over the weekend include Judge Jules, Danny Rampling, Seb Fontaine, Tall Paul and Jonathan Ulysses.
Food and refreshment options hail from all over the world, and licenced bars will be quenching patron’s thirst all weekend.
For further information visit merakifestival.com
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 7 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 8 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 9 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
It runs from August 10 to 12 at Herts Showground near Redbourn.