Seek skip and take selfie for Herts 10K place
- Credit: Archant
Can you find one of these special skips and take a selfie with it to win a place at the Herts 10k?
A waste disposal company sponsoring the Rennie Grove hospice run is challenging people to hunt for one of six skips spread around the county and send in a photo of themselves with it.
To cement your free place in the Herts 10k run you will need to be quick, as places are limited and entrants will be expected to fundraise a minimum of £100.
PB Donoghue managing director Peter Donoghue said: "Rennie Grove does an incredible job looking after local adults and children who have life-limiting illness and their families too.
"As a local business we think it is important to give something back to the community and supporting a hospice charity enables us to do that.
"We came up with the spot the skip challenge as a fun way of encouraging more people to support the charity by trying to win a place in the Herts 10k."
The annual Herts 10K is on October 13 and usually costs £22 to enter.
- 1 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 2 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 3 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 4 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 5 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans Striders shine at Summer Solstice 10k
- 8 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 9 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 10 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
Send you skip selfie to email@example.com.