Seek skip and take selfie for Herts 10K place
- Credit: Archant
Can you find one of these special skips and take a selfie with it to win a place at the Herts 10k?
A waste disposal company sponsoring the Rennie Grove hospice run is challenging people to hunt for one of six skips spread around the county and send in a photo of themselves with it.
To cement your free place in the Herts 10k run you will need to be quick, as places are limited and entrants will be expected to fundraise a minimum of £100.
PB Donoghue managing director Peter Donoghue said: "Rennie Grove does an incredible job looking after local adults and children who have life-limiting illness and their families too.
"As a local business we think it is important to give something back to the community and supporting a hospice charity enables us to do that.
You may also want to watch:
"We came up with the spot the skip challenge as a fun way of encouraging more people to support the charity by trying to win a place in the Herts 10k."
The annual Herts 10K is on October 13 and usually costs £22 to enter.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
Send you skip selfie to email@example.com.