Six people hospitalised after Redbourn crash
- Credit: Archant
Police, fire and ambulance services were all sent to a collision in Redbourn.
The crash took place in Lybury Lane at around 3.15pm yesterday (Sunday, June 24).
Six people were involved in the crash, which was between a blue Ford Fiesta and a black Ford Galaxy.
The victims included a child and a woman in her 60s.
One woman was trapped in her vehicle and had to be freed by the fire service.
You may also want to watch:
Four ambulances, a rapid response vehicle and an ambulance officer attended the scene, and all six people were taken to Luton and Dunstable Hospital for treatment.
The extent of their injuries is not known. Both vehicles were recovered by police.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden