Short film in St Albans needs extras
- Credit: Archant
EXTRAS are needed for an independent short film shooting in St Albans over the weekend.
Youth of Today, which is directed and produced by Luke Goodrem, tells the story of a troubled and bullied boy facing up to problems at home and school.
The former Sir John Lawes student chose Beaumont School, in Oakwood Drive, as the filming location and is now looking for extras on Saturday and Sunday to complete the production.
Co-producer Natalia Czarnomska said the team are after around twenty extras aged between 14 to 20 to be in a classroom scene.
There are also other scenes throughout the day and those interested are asked to bring a white shit and black trousers or skirt, along with a backpack if possible.
You may also want to watch:
Natalia added: “Any help we get would be greatly appreciated!”
Extras must be available from 10.30am until around 6pm on both days.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
For more information contact Natalia on 07850 087029 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org