Short film in St Albans needs extras
- Credit: Archant
EXTRAS are needed for an independent short film shooting in St Albans over the weekend.
Youth of Today, which is directed and produced by Luke Goodrem, tells the story of a troubled and bullied boy facing up to problems at home and school.
The former Sir John Lawes student chose Beaumont School, in Oakwood Drive, as the filming location and is now looking for extras on Saturday and Sunday to complete the production.
Co-producer Natalia Czarnomska said the team are after around twenty extras aged between 14 to 20 to be in a classroom scene.
There are also other scenes throughout the day and those interested are asked to bring a white shit and black trousers or skirt, along with a backpack if possible.
You may also want to watch:
Natalia added: “Any help we get would be greatly appreciated!”
Extras must be available from 10.30am until around 6pm on both days.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
For more information contact Natalia on 07850 087029 or email: email@example.com