Short film in St Albans needs extras
- Credit: Archant
EXTRAS are needed for an independent short film shooting in St Albans over the weekend.
Youth of Today, which is directed and produced by Luke Goodrem, tells the story of a troubled and bullied boy facing up to problems at home and school.
The former Sir John Lawes student chose Beaumont School, in Oakwood Drive, as the filming location and is now looking for extras on Saturday and Sunday to complete the production.
Co-producer Natalia Czarnomska said the team are after around twenty extras aged between 14 to 20 to be in a classroom scene.
There are also other scenes throughout the day and those interested are asked to bring a white shit and black trousers or skirt, along with a backpack if possible.
Natalia added: “Any help we get would be greatly appreciated!”
Extras must be available from 10.30am until around 6pm on both days.
- 1 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 2 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 3 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 6 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 7 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
For more information contact Natalia on 07850 087029 or email: email@example.com